Saturday, April 01, 2006

Fuck yeah!

SNOWBIRD TOMORROW!!! Mineral Basin all the way baby!!! I can hardly wait.


Also, in other news, I got a call from a headhunter yesterday. One who wanted me to relocate to Chicago. Funny, eh?

It makes me giddy to think that I actually have a *career*... one that could take me to Chicago or to Colorado or to the Caribbean! One of the benefits of DreamJob being so specialized (in a way) is, as my father put it, I'll always live and work in interesting places.

Also funny- if I had pulled myself aside as a teenager and said, "By the way, [DreamJob] will be your Dream Job, just so you know..." I wouldn't have believed it. In fact, I most likely would have said at that point, "Uh, let's try a job that involves me *not* having to speak to people or be social, because that Dream Job you just described is exactly opposite from who I am, seeing as I have no social skills and no desire to have social skills."

My, how I have changed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home