Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Update

Sorry for the lack of posting lately... I've been preoccupied with being sick and laying around. Blah.

Strange and miscellaneous updates:

- Brother 1 is now out of the hospital, but can't work for the next six weeks. I hope this gives him the opportunity to get to know his children, since he really didn't up til now.

- I have found that 95% of my panic attacks are school related. So no, mom, there is no fucking way I am going to grad school.

- "Crunt" sister-in-law recently referred to her hairstyle as a "queef" in a living room full of relatives. I've never seen so many people shit their pants concurrently.

- CHICKEN LITTLE got kicked off of American Idol. FINALLY. Yes, I watch; no, I'm not ashamed, and if you want to mock me, you can eat my ass.

- Speaking of eating ass, I saw a friend from my pre-marriage life a few days ago and nothing has changed- she still thinks her shit smells sweeter than the shit of others. Honey, I have news... there's a difference between having class and loudly declaring that you have class. Classy people don't have to say it, so do the world a favor and either own up to the fact that you're upper-crust white trash, or ante up and get some actual class and stop treating other people like dirt.

- Tomorrow I'm going to go skiing, and I'm kinda nervous. I'm hoping that my experience on a snowboard doesn't completely fuck me up. We'll see.

- Lately upper management has been noticing me. A good thing? Hopefully.

- I love my husband, but I'll put that all in a separate post.

- BIG news... this summer we're going to Costa Rica!! For two weeks!! Hot damn!!! I guess it's time for me to learn Spanish.... ah, all that French, gone to waste.

3 Comments:

Blogger Butchieboy said...

I hated that little fucker, too. (american idol guy) Now I can stop watching.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

A Queef hairdo? What the hell does that look like? (But I envision a room of Mormons hearing that...makes me spit sprite out my nose).

Funny post!

9:12 AM  
Blogger pengalin said...

No shit... I couldn't believe it. The best part is that she had no idea what a queef is and none of us had the heart to tell her, so she's probably still out there talking about her queef.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home