Tuesday, March 28, 2006

To Provo: FYI

Dear Provo:

Please don't keep spending my tax money on statues and bullshit shopping malls that are supposed to be modern but with the neon d├ęcor, look simply like you brought the 80s back to life. Please spend it on the roads, because it seems that you haven't noticed that at 8am and 5pm DAILY there's this lovely gridlock phenomenon that occurs.


Dear Citizens of Provo:

You fuckers really need to learn how to yield. Also, you need to stop tailgating. ALSO, if you rear-end someone in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC, for FUCK'S SAKE, PULL OVER!!! DON'T JUST SIT THERE IN THE LANE LIKE SOME ULTRA DUMBASS AND BLOCK HALF THE ROAD!!!


Can you tell that rush hour today sucked? Sometimes I really miss Cow Town.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Hey! I live in Cowtown! (But I am certain your Cowtown and my Cowtown are not necessarily the same...)

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home