Sunday, March 05, 2006

Mr. Taxman AND Me In Charge

Ah, taxes. We're so poor that we don't pay federal or state taxes. Period. So hello, $3,000 return! I'm so pleased to meet you! For the second year in a row! Yay for the $10,000 being-married-deductible! I love you!

(It's a guarantee we're breaking into the next tax bracket next year, so I'm sure my tune will change. But for now, heheheh.)

Also, I should apologize to Sister for doing my taxes before doing hers, because watching someone get a $3,000 return and then getting a $200 return for yourself sucks. Which she made rather clear.



Side note: There was a massive emergency at DreamJob last night at 11:00pm and the entire management of DreamJob (right up to the head honcho) has spent all day telling me how I kick ass and saved the day.

!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job taking charge and kicking ass! And staying till 2 AM even though you were cold and wet from saving the day!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home