Saturday, February 18, 2006

Mine Vacation!!

Today was good.

I got two $200 purses, but at a (real) cost to me of about $60. I love free and mostly-free things. (Besides, no matter what anyone says, accessories are great.)


Also, Brother 2 is coming to town tomorrow!!! For a snowboarding vacation!!!! And Husband and I have the whole week off!!! Hot damn, do I need a break from work. (By the by, it snowed today. KICK ASS.)

The best part about all of this is that Brother 2 is coming basically to see Husband and me and not the rest of the family, as they will all sit around and talk about either religion or gambling, and Husband and I will actually go out and do fun things.

Also fun is that, because of DreamJob, I'm basically in a position to give him free things. Specifically over $1000 of free things. And since Brother 2 rocks, this makes me happy. AND when Brother 4 and his stupid wife come into town to see Brother 2, they won't accompany us when we go snowboarding because I will not give them free things. They've already had their free things, they've come to expect free things, and I will pony up free things for them no longer. They're so fucking cheap I can't stand it. Besides, I will not go boarding with Wife 4 since she will not go down black diamonds, which are where we prefer to be.

So yes. I will have to spend one night with the entire extended fam. But after that it's a week of snowboarding, eating, canyoneering, and fun. Topped off with an end of the week visit from Mine Nephew, the sweetest little boy who constantly substitutes "mine" for "my".

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

If I go down a black diamond and break my neck, will I get free things as well???

8:22 PM  
Blogger pengalin said...

Hell, yeah!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home