Monday, January 09, 2006

On the agenda...

As a result of being bored at work, tonight I am going to see how much cheese I can eat, and then I'm going to see how sick that will make me.

Another stupid boredom activity: looking up information about the lamprey. I succeded in scaring the shit out of myself and will probably have nightmares tonight, for which I apologize in advance, Husband. (In all fairness though, it's just payback for that night you shouted so loud in your sleep that I just about peed myself.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous husband said...

In my defense I thought you were going to be murdered by the man behind you who was holding a knife above your head... and somehow yelling was a better option than actually taking action

8:47 PM  
Blogger pengalin said...

I love you!!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home