Thursday, December 01, 2005

synopsis

I finally have non-bastard internet, but I've been trying to stay away a bit because I've had so many things to do. I finally got the Bronco registered, and I love that my new plates are a combination (if you REALLY stretch it) of cunnilingus and 69. Heheh.

Other occurances of note:

-the Ex did not get hired at DreamJob, thank *heavens*.

-Husband and I went go-carting tonight. It was pretty funny when I tried to put on the racing helmet without taking my glasses off, which ended up with my glasses under my chin. Even funnier is that I fell for it *twice*.

-The end of school is coming... I'm thinking that next semester, even though I'm almost done with school, I might only go part time so that I can ski all semester. It's dumb but smart, all at the same time.

-We bought a Christmas tree! Our house smells so good. I was originally opposed to the whole tree concept because we don't have kids and we're never home and I've never really been into Christmas and blah blah blah. But you know what? Having a tree really makes a difference.

-ALMOST SKI TIME. HOLY SHIT, I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THE SEASON ENDED IN APRIL LAST YEAR.

-Did I mention that it's ski time?

-Word of the day (again, but it bears a repeat): CRUNT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home