Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Recipe for Great Skin

Pond's Cleansing and Make-up Remover Towelettes (daily)
MD Alpha Beta Peel (daily)
Crème de la Mer Moisturizer (daily- if you can afford it)
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (daily- if you can't afford La Mer... I can't afford La Mer)
MD Lift & Lighten Eye Cream (daily if you have nasty black circles like me)
Biore Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips (weekly)
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask (weekly)

Costs a bunch, but gives great skin... I can say that since this list is a result of over a decade's worth of research.


And for those that think this is a giant waste of time/effort/money, let's talk when we're 50 and I look great and you look like a saddlebag.

On a more positive note, anyone else have great skin stuff they love?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm pretty partial to Arbonne. They have got a great skin care line.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home