Friday, December 16, 2005

Merry Christmas, Husband!

Today was my last day of finals at BYU... and since they're trying to dick me around for next semester, it may be my last day of finals ever. Instead of going off about how the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of BYU made me so angry I actually considered not going to my last final, I'm going to go on vacation.

That's right. Vacation.

Tonight Husband and I depart for a weekend at a posh mountain resort. Two nights in one of their best suites, dinner at the finest restaurant in Utah, all the snowboarding we could want, plus 4 hours of snowmobiling on Saturday... holy shit, I can't wait.

But hang on, here's the best part-

Typical cost of the above stay: over $2000
The cost of this stay for us: $60

I love having connections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home