Friday, December 09, 2005

It all started with gum...

People who spit gum out on sidewalks should be shot. Ok, not really, but they should be fined. I like the way Singapore did it- $2,000 fine for spitting out gum. And *gasp* they actually FINE you!

Now that I think of it, I like the way that Singapore does a bunch of things. Not all, but alot. Like the way they actually carry out their criminal sentencing. None of this "You ass-raped a child and then killed him and we sentence you to death... in 35 years." I like that they execute child molesters, rapists and drug dealers. I like that they tightly control littering. I like how safe their city is. I don't like their freedom of speech and religion issues. If they would fix that, they would possibly be the world's coolest country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home