Friday, December 16, 2005

Is vacuousity a word?

Random question: why is it that homeless people feel they can cross the road anywhere at any time, regardless of whether there is a light or not, not to mention the color the light happens to be if there is a light? Honestly, homeless guy. Someday the car you step in front of WON'T stop, so why push your luck?


In other randomness, I saw the most blatant trophy wife I've EVER SEEN today at BYU. Bleached hair, fake nails, anorexically thin, stiletto heels with jeans, big fat beaded trendy necklace, huge diamond, trying to operate a very nice laptop while very obviously having no clue what the hell she was doing. I wish the boys that go after these girls would stop and think, "Do I really want a Stepford raising my children? Hm... maybe not."

I reiterate:

BEAUTY FADES, BUT DUMB IS FOREVER.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

AMEN, Sister!!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger sotomite said...

But it can be lotsa fun if you're only renting.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home