Sunday, December 04, 2005

Edamame!

So that classmate of mine? The one that stepped up to the job so I could go home early yesterday? I get an email from him today saying that he didn't really have time to do the whole thing, so could I please do the second half for him? Blah.

So here it is, 8:30pm on a Sunday night. I have at least another two hours of work in front of me, plus more homework from a different class, and what am I doing? Blogging, of course!

Nighttime snacking on guacamole and chips, peanut brittle, edamame and Red Bull has led to some interesting trips to the bathroom, but other than that, tonight is boring. I really REALLY wanted to watch Season 10 of Friends, which I bought two days ago and have yet to watch. But no.


So here's my thought. I've had a very hard time this semester, working full time and schooling full time. It's gotten me to the point where I don't give a shit about school but feel as though my head is on the chopping block of impending due dates at the same time.

I think.... I think next semester I might not go to school. Just work and snowboard and have fun. Then finish up my schooling by Independent Study and the like over summer, where I'd have a chance to spread things out and relax.

That sounds better every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home