Sunday, November 06, 2005

Weekend

Ah, weekend. We just got back from spending the weekend at a resort, complete with all the five-star food we could eat, super posh digs, and sex, sex, and more sex.

Yay, sex! I highly recommend next-to-the-fire sex.

Oh, and not to mention- Husband and I got to sit and TALK for the whole weekend. It's funny how we don't really get to talk for days anymore since our schedules blow. But we can still find ourselves with eight hours and not much to do and just talk the whole way through it. I love that.

After we got home, we went offroading behind the mountains. I got to drive through snow and mud and test out my 4-wheel drive.

Needless to say, this has recharged me for months to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I've had a fireplace for a long time...and yet no woo-hoo in front of it.

Pity.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home