Sunday, November 27, 2005

My weekend.

Our internet randomly broke on Thursday, so I haven't posted over the Thanksgiving break. Here's a recap:

-my brother was able to come down, yay! It sucked though, because I had to juggle two families and that was difficult. I feel like I wasn't able to spend enough time with either one.

-my sister-in-law did indeed do my dishes within an hour of arriving, but I managed to tease her about it, so now it's all out in the open and it doesn't bother me as much any more.

-"Has she ever been outside Utah?" said my brother of my sister-in-law.

-we were watching Family Guy, and a joke came on about someone saying "runt" and someone else thinking they said the "c" word that rhymes. We all laughed pretty hard except my sister-in-law, who asked me to explain the joke. I said, "Well, it's a bad word that rhymes with runt and starts with c." With a blank look on her face, she quizically asked me, "Crunt?" at which point Husband said, "Just stop there."

-I made a damn good meal last night. I'm making another one tonight.

-My brother-in-law BEAT SUPER MARIO 3. I almost shit my pants out of excitement.

-IT SNOWED. This again caused near-shitting out of excitment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Super Mario 3 was one of my most favorite games ever!!

Glad to hear you had a nice holiday with no mishaps.

Maybe you should drop the word "slunt" to your sis-in-law. It combines slut with crunt. lol!

I love the wet-behind-the-ears members...they are so much fun to confound with my naughtiness.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous cheechako said...

Ha HA! Crunt. Made me laugh out loud!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home