Friday, November 18, 2005

More family YAY!

WOO! I just found out that my brother, who is in the Marines, is going to come visit us for Thanksgiving!!! Yay! (Side note: this will be the last time I see him before he's deployed to Iraq, which my family and I have no problems with, and I promise you'll get a post about that later. Anyhow...)

He wants to go boarding with us, which is cool since Brighton is open, but sucks at the same time because the resort to which Husband and I have season passes is not yet open, which means we'll have to shell out for our first boarding of the season. But what the hell, it's SNOWBOARDING!!!

(Note: this is not me, but it will be in, say, a week.)


Ok. Time to go gather ingredients for the multitude of pies, cheesecakes and other assorted ways to get fat that I'll be producing over the next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm honored to be a Favorite People! You are my most favorite person in Utah...I swear!!!

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home