Thursday, November 17, 2005

Is it obvious I have nothing to do?

Thoughts for the day:

- BYU vs U of U on Saturday! We've got tickets and I can't wait! Not because I'm a giant BYU fan per se, but because rivalry games are always bloody and I love bloody sports. (Side note: YAY for lacrosse, only three more months 'til the season starts!)

- I have the day off today and I don't know what the fuck to do with myself.

- My brother in-law and his wife, B, are coming on Sunday and they're going to stay for a week. I hope to high heaven that B doesn't start on the "I'm going against God's plan for not popping out children in rapid succession, much like a macabre machine gun" thing again. Anyways, a week is a long time and I'm nervous.

- I'm also nervous about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, which will be spent almost entirely with in-laws. Hopefully my (other) sister-in-law, K, doesn't go psycho-mormon on me or just plain psycho, which tends to happen from time to time. If she does, there might be a bitchslap involved this time, dammit!

- Happy Random Bloody Nose Day

- IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR SKI SEASON!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home