Monday, November 07, 2005

How I earned the respect of my brother-in-law

My brother-in-law, the last single child in my husband's family, recently got married (to the girl who wants to have 13 kids and thinks I'm not doing my duty because I haven't gotten knocked up yet). Anyways, he was always kinda awkward and didn't really know very much about sex. Neither did his bride (crazy Mormons, all getting married as virgins).

Anyhow, he turned to my Husband with some questions and seeking advice. It turns out Brother-In-Law here had the deep desire to smack his wife in the face with his dick, or teabag her or whatever, so he asked Husband if he'd ever done that to me. The following story (true!) resulted:

I was talking to my mom on the phone one day while sitting on the steeping stool we have in the kitchen (I'm that short), when all of a sudden Husband jumps out from around the corner, pants down, and repeatedly smacks me on the face with his dick. He steps back with a grin on his face, and I say without skipping a beat, "Mom, [Husband] says hi."


My brother-in-law thinks I'm pretty cool now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi pengalin. Nice and interesting bloggie you've got here. Hope you dun mind me linking to your blog. Drop by mine. www.eieeqsie.blogspot.com

eika
singapore

9:08 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Is there any real delicate way of asking, "Honey, may I smack your face with my penis?"

Sometimes, you just gotta grab the bull by the horns and just do it.

12:11 PM  
Blogger pengalin said...

YAY! I love it when people link to my blog!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home