Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Grandpa

Today I had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. People are surprised when I tell them things like that. "You still have two grandparents alive?" Uh, well, I have all four still alive, actually. It's funny, this being Mormon thing, we tend to live like, 10 years longer than everyone else. Seriously.

Anyways, I love my grandparents. They're pretty cool, except when Grandpa decides he's going to be an old fart by:

1) Driving in ways that scare the piss out of me, figuratively and almost literally, several times
2) Being scared of computers
3) Bitching about how everything these days is "so damn expensive!!!" He personifies the "I walked to school barefoot uphill both ways in five feet of snow" stereotype.

1 Comments:

Blogger AssociateDean said...

Very, very fun blog. Keep it up and see you in April.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home