Wednesday, October 19, 2005

New Things!

YAY!! YAY for NEW THINGS!!!

We don't have very many new things, but here are our latest:

-KING-SIZED SUPER COMFORTABLE BED COMPLETE WITH REALLY FANCY BEDDING (YAY 1000 THREAD-COUNT SHEETS!!)

-SUPER FANCY WASHER/DRYER SET


Sorry for my love affair with capital letters, but really. I love our new stuff. I feel like we're finally becoming established- we live in a house with all our own furniture. Funny, I know, to be excited about something like that... but we will never again have to go to a laundromat. Never have to rent furniture. I love it.

But on the other hand....

Obviously, we're still moving. Our schedules don't really allow for much concentrated moving time, so it's all one-load-here, another-load-there. Which sucks. I would really rather just get it all over with and organized, but oh well. I'm also feeling quite guilty because my back has been hurting me, so I haven't been as helpful as I'd like. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home