Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Neighbors?

New neighbors come hand-in-hand with moving. While I was positive that our new ones would be an improvement on the old thumpy-on-the-ceiling ones, now I'm not so sure.

So here's the story:

Husband came home from work early, and seeing as I was also home, and my sister was not, we decided it was sex time. So we're having this fantastic middle-of-the-weekday sex, which we have very rarely seeing as we both work and school.

Suddenly, there's a pounding at our front door. We ignore it, of course, and keep on at it. But the pounding doesn't stop. Nor does the doorbell-ringing. Finally, after about 5 minutes of this bullshit, we cut our sex short and I go answer the door (thinking that maybe my sister had locked herself out).

No one is at our doorstep. I lean out a bit and, at our neighbor's door, there is some woman I hadn't met talking to some korean kid. She looks over at me and nonchalantly says, "Oh, that was me." And then continues talking to the korean kid. I look at her like, "WTF???" and go back inside and close the door. I make it back upstairs and am in the middle of telling Husband about the weirdo when, lo and behold, the bitch starts knocking AGAIN.

IF YOU WANTED TO FUCKING TALK TO ME, MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE TALKED TO ME WHEN I OPENED THE DOOR!!!

So I tell Husband he can go downstairs and talk to the weirdo, because I'm done. He answers the door, and she says, "Did I wake you guys up?"


It turns out that she's our neighbor. And the point of all her knocking? She wanted to talk about getting WIRELESS INTERNET together. Holy shit, bitch. Two pointers for you:

1) You're not *that* fucking important.
2) When someone doesn't answer after the first knock, maybe you should stop knocking.


Sorry for all the cursing, but I'm really pissed off- she totally interrupted fabulous sex!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

There's simply NO EXCUSE for interrupting wild fantastic sex. You should have told her exactly what you were doing at the time she was pounding on your door. This might have ensured she would:
A)never come over again
B)made her jealous because she probably has no sex life

I hope you bake her brownies with laxatives in them! Welcome to the neighborhood!!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home