Monday, October 10, 2005

labrea

AARRGH!

I have today OFF. Off, after a week of hell, and I have no idea what to do. Unfortunately, I still go to school, and I'm sitting around, waiting for my research group to contact me as to when/where we're researching. Sadly, BYU has no idea what the HELL it is doing in respect to student parking. Basically, that translates as: Since it takes me an hour to get anywhere on campus even though I live five minutes away, I am stuck here until I hear from them.

I could go get my hair done. I could go to the gym. I could go visit any number of dear friends. I could go grocery shopping.

But NO. I can't go do any of those things because they'll transform my response time from one hour to two hours. And if my research group randomly calls and asks me to haul my ass to campus NOW, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Blah. Maybe I'll go nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home