Wednesday, September 07, 2005

*zzzzzzzzz*

Note to self: it is unwise to schedule your most boring class to be the first class of your day, and to be at 8am.

I fell asleep in that class today (the same class where the professor glared at me as I text messaged Husband), and yes, the professor noticed. I really need to start sitting somewhere not in his direct line of sight.

Husband told me that he also fell asleep in class today, but was awoken by his own loud breathing. This made me laugh, because while Husband doesn't snore (something that I'm profoundly grateful for), in the right sleeping position, he tends to breathe really loudly. So he must have been generating some hurricane-force winds to wake himself up cos he was breathing too loud.

My eating today was marginal. I still need to go buy real food. I'm thinking about going to Good Earth for some healthy food, but I don't have any good healthy food recipes. All my recipes are "All-American" and will make you fatter than a hippo if you eat them daily. But damn, some of them are pretty good.

Anyways, to get back on subject- healthy food recipes. Can anyone help me with this? (Especially you, Ab?)


We now are fully prepared for the snowboarding season, including two pairs of goggles each- one for snowy days and one for blindingly sunshiny days. I don't know why, but I'm really excited about that.

Oh wait, I know why. Cause I'm a loser, that's why!! (But I still thoroughly enjoy my new goggles. heheh.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

healthy food?

no problem!

gimme a few days...well, probably about a week or two until i semi-settle down in Chicago. And then I'll be a photo-copyin' away, sending you some yummy healthy recipes.

they're all meatless, though, as I wouldn't know what to do with critter flesh even if it fell right into my oven.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous pengalin said...

That's ok, some of our favorite dishes are meatless. YAY, yummy food!!!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home