Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mormons need a prescription for sex ed.

Funny story I just remembered:

When I was 20 (TWENTY!!), my roommate Anne (also TWENTY) was asking me about sex, because it was somehow obvious that I somehow knew more about sex than anyone else in the apartment, despite the fact that I was still a virgin (not for long though, heh) in an apartment full of virgins. (I think it was because I actually had a subscription to Cosmopolitan, which, by the way, I was told I was evil for reading. Thanks, Bishop.)

"What is masturbation?" she shyly asks, while I sit and gape at her in disbelief.

The best response I can come up with? "Uh, I'm pretty sure you've done it already."


And guess what? She had. And so had every other pure little virgin in the apartment. Hell, when I was in high school I thought I was the *only* person who did that, and I was so ashamed. You can imagine my relief years later when I learned the truth.

Everyone does it. If they tell you they don't, they're lying. Just look at them, chuckle, and say "Riiiiiight." Then watch them squirm, and chuckle some more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Nothing bad ever came from flicking the bean...

5:54 PM  
Anonymous cheechako said...

Dude, I totally masturbated in high school. You weren't the only one.

.grin.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home