Sunday, August 28, 2005

Reason #268 why I'm going to hell.

We teach the 3 year olds at church (which, by the way, is the most effective birth control EVER). Even though they're a giant pain in the ass, those kids are so funny.

There's a kid there who *constantly* talks about his grandma, except he pronounces it "gwumma". I will purposefully bring up his gwumma just so I can hear him talk about her and his gwumpa for the next fifteen minutes while I laugh to myself about it. I'm evil.

This same kid today, when asked about his testimony, loudly declared that "I don't have a testimony!!!" You should have seen the shocked looks on the other teachers' faces. I thought it was hilarious.


The best one though is my best friend's son. He's barely 2, so he can't enunciate very well. As a consequence, every time he says the word "pushing" it comes out as "pussy", at which point his mother and I look at each other and crack up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home