Friday, July 15, 2005

Where the hell did the milk wander off to??

Well, here I am again, trying my best to get another sweat stain on my ass. I'm at Current Job and I'm so tired I want to gouge my eyes out, which means in my language that I want to take a nap. Why am I so tired? Here's my Friday:

6:30am to 1:00pm Dream Job (First Day!!)
2:00pm to 9: 30pm Current Job

I have some liquid gold, aka Red Bull, but I'm hesistant to imbibe, since I'm so tired that I worry it'll only leave me really tired and really wired at the same time, which sucks ass more than just being really tired. I owe all this to my wonderful Body. Here's a snippet of the conversation I tried to have with my Body last night:

Me: Body, I have to get up at 5:30am tomorrow so I can go to my first day of Dream Job. This is really important to me, so we need to get a really good night's sleep tonight.

Body: Fuck you, dill weed!! I want to stay up all night and I'm gonna, so you can just eat me!

Me: But Body, won't you be really tired too if you do that?

Body: BRING IT ON!!! I'll take it right up the ass without lube if it'll piss you off!!!


You can imagine how my night went.

Here's a glimpse into my morning: I get out the milk, go pour myself some cereal, forget that I've gotten out the milk, go open the refridgerator to get the milk, and then stand there for a few minutes looking at the milkless fridge, wondering where the milk went. My day hasn't gotten much better. Except for the few hours I went to Dream Job, where I somehow managed to get my shit together. My shit is now no longer together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home