Tuesday, July 26, 2005

*thud*

We used to lay in bed at night and listen to the *thump* *thump* *thud* *smack* of the people living in the apartment above us and wonder.

What the *hell* are they doing? It's as if Andre the Giant lived above us!
How much do they weigh?
Can *they* hear *us* having sex? I bet they can.

Then they moved out. But joy!! Today someone else moved in!!

We'll have to give them a real wall-slammer welcome of loud sex tonight.


Is it wrong that I actually think it's funny when we come face to face with these people at church and they make awkward small talk while giving us the look that says "So *these* are the people who have wild, loud sex. I bet they don't know we can hear them."?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am afraid to meet my neighbors in my new place for exactly this reason. Every now and then I see one of them in the hallway and I just kind of grin and wonder how much they hear...

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that was me.
~chee

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA, the best is when you can tell that they're envious!

And you just sit back and think, "YES, neighbor. It's true. My sex life IS that good."

heheheh

-pengalin

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh all this talk about sex.

making me distracted.

anyway.

*cough*cough*

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't it distract us all? ;)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home