Thursday, July 14, 2005

No Testy, Need Sleepy

There is a test I must take today.
No, test, no.
I do not like you, Sam I am.
I do like napping and green eggs and ham.
But not all at the same time.



So there you have it, my exceedingly lame attempt to procrastinate having to take this test. I don't really care about the test per se... I would just rather be sleeping. Oh well, I'd best get my ass out of the house *before* it gets to be triple digit hot.

Trivial: Last night my husband took me out for some dinner... when we came out at 10:30pm, I looked at one of those bank thermometer thingies as it flashed that it was 90° outside. I remember thinking, 'Ah... this feels so nice.'

What the hell?? 90° at 10:30pm? And the day had been so dreadfully hot that I actually thought 90° felt nice? How screwed up is that?

One Wish: Snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home