Saturday, July 16, 2005

The next Gaultier

My husband walked by this morning as I was getting ready and I took the opportunity to snag him. (He has a smattering of uni-hairs that try really hard to be a uni-brow but just aren't substantive enough. I take care of the area, but noticed one little bastard hair mocking me.)

"I've gotta take care of something," I said, reaching toward his face with my tweezers.

And then something shocking happened. Instead of running away, he actually leaned forward.

"Oh *that* thing," he said. "The uni-hair. Yeah, get rid of that." So I plucked the offending hair and we were both happy.

Then he mused, "I don't know why that one grows twice as fast as any of the others do."

"Well, what do you think?" I asked.

He responded, "I think it's trying to be a trendsetter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home