Saturday, July 16, 2005

Missing

I met my husband at work. We were doing tech support/customer service stuff for this big ol' evil company. Naturally, as little CSR Bitches, we were all farmed out in an endless field of cubicles. As soon as our managers discovered we were dating they a.) tried to fire us; and b.) immediately moved me about 7,500 cubicles away from my husband. It was ok though- we conversed all day, every day through MSN Messenger, which I still love for that sort of thing.

Anyhow, I'm sitting here at Current Job (which explains my over-exhuberant posting for today) and he just text messaged me something funny so funny that I actually laughed out loud (causing people to stare at me, but whatever. At least they're not staring at my sweat-printy ass.), and I told him as much. He sent me back another message that that was one of the things he missed most about when we worked together- every time he'd message me something funny, he could hear me laugh from all the way on the other side of the massive cavern we knew as work.

That made me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home