Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I am supposed to be tough.

OH. MY. HELL.

So the dance people, in their attempt to compensate for the building not having air conditioning, set up a TON of fans to help air circulate through the entire building. The trouble is they're circulating every possible night bug into my little desk area.

It's freaking me out.

GOOD HELL, self.... I have drank from stagnant water full of dead floating moths in order to avoid becoming a dead floating thing myself... I've walked for hours through Black Hole with feet so raw I left a blood trail..... I have hiked through the woods in the middle of the night with no light whatsoever having seen the fresh mountain lion tracks in the area a few hours earlier.... I have discovered rotting human remains in a canyon....

WHY THE HELL ARE THESE LITTLE BUGS FREAKING ME OUT???

This sucks. Now my whole body itches.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I clearly need to spend more time with you in canyons!

~cheechako

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA, yes please! Except for the moth part, I'd rather not do that one again. I can still taste that water. *gag*

-pengalin

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home